Momsi Terms and Conditions
This is an agreement between you and Momzilla Village SRL and its affiliates (“Momsi”, “we”, or “us”) and whenever you access, view, or use our Services please acknowledge that you understand and agree to these Conditions and Community Standards.
We may update our Terms & Conditions from time to time. We will publish all changes on this page with the date these amendments are made located at the top of the page so that you know when we last updated the Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not register to use, access, or continue to use our Services. We don’t charge you to use the Momsi app.
1. House rules
Before you can use Momsi, you will need to register for an account. To create an account you need to:
- Sign in through one of your available social media accounts (Facebook, Google, or Apple).
- Be at least 16 years old and be a mother or a soon-to-be-mom.
- Be legally permitted to use the App in your country.
The moment you create an Account, you authorize us to access, display and use certain information from your Facebook, Google, or Apple accounts (e.g. profile pictures, name, date of birth, friends list, email, as applicable).
We reserve the right to delete your profile and suspend or terminate your account if we, acting reasonably, suspect that any information you provide in your profile is untrue, inaccurate, or does not comply with our Terms, or if you do not abide by our Community Standards. You cannot use another user’s account without her permission.
3. Deleting your account
You can delete your account and stop using our App at any time, although we will be sorry to see you go. If you wish to close your account, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have deactivated your account, you'll no longer have access to your profile and all your profile information will be deleted. Some of the things you do on our app are not stored in your account, like sending another user a message (where your mom friend may still have a message you sent even after you delete your account). This information may remain after you delete your account. You acknowledge and accept that certain User Content may remain after the cancellation of your profile.
4. Types of content
There are multiple types of content that you will be able to access on the App:
- Content that you upload and provide ("Your Content");
- Content that members provide ("Member Content");
- Content that Momzilla Village SRL (“Momsi”) provides for you ("Our Content").
There’s a specific type of content that we don’t allow on Momsi
We want you to freely communicate on the Momsi app and give you the power to build your support group. To do that and feel safe, we have to combat harmful conduct and protect and support you and the Momsi community by imposing restrictions on certain content that:
- contains language that could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- is obscene, pornographic, or otherwise may offend human dignity;
- is abusive, insulting or threatening, or which promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offense;
- is defamatory involves the transmission of "junk" mail or "spam";
- contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs, or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse, or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from Momsi or otherwise;
- shows another person’s content that was created or distributed without that person’s consent.
- promotes (shares / posts) on the Feed another person's or company's Facebook Page (or Group), Instagram, Youtube Account / Page, Blog, website, without Momsi's written consent.
Thus, we have a zero-tolerance policy for this kind of content in the Momsi app!
Rude or abusive behaviour
We actively monitor user content posted via the app and we reserve the right to remove any “Inappropriate Content” like harmful, hateful, threatening, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, or any content that is racially, ethically, sexually, politically or otherwise humanly unacceptable or if it does not stand by the recommendation of the W.H.O ( World Health Organizations).
At Momsi, we value respecting one another and encourage all users to approach other users with no judgment especially when disagreeing with one another. We can all have different opinions but please remember our above policy about rude or abusive behavior and Inappropriate Content on the app!
We're asking all Momsi users to respect this and keep things friendly. You won't always agree with what you read, but respecting each other’s differences and experiences encourages great conversations.
As Your Content is created by you, you are responsible and liable for Your Content and will indemnify, defend, release, and hold us harmless from any claims made in connection with Your Content. You are also responsible for other third party's rights that you share/post (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights).
You may not display any personal contact, or banking information on your individual profile page whether in relation to you or any other person (for example, names, home addresses or postcodes, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, credit/debit card, or other banking details). If you do choose to reveal any personal information about yourself to other users, whether via email or otherwise, it is at your own risk. We encourage you to use the same caution in disclosing details about yourself to third parties online as you would under any other circumstances.
Momsi is a public community, so Your Content will be visible to other users of the App all around the world. Please make sure you are comfortable sharing Your Content before you post it, particularly insofar as it relates to your children. As such, you agree that Your Content may be viewed by other users and any person visiting, participating in or who is sent a link to the App. By uploading Your Content on Momsi, you represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights and licenses to do so, and automatically grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use Your Content in any way (including, without limitation, editing, copying, modifying, adapting, translating, reformatting, creative derivative works from, incorporating into other works, advertising, distributing and otherwise making available to the general publish such Content, whether in whole or in part and in any format or medium is currently known or developed in the future).
We may assign and/or sub-license the above license to our affiliates and successors without any further approval by you.We have the right to remove, edit, limit, or block access to any of Your Content at any time, and we have no obligation to display or review Your Content.
Other members of Momsi will also share content via the App. Member Content belongs to the user who posted the content and is stored on our servers and displayed via the App at the direction of the user providing the Member Content.You do not have any rights in relation to other users' Member Content, and you may only use other Momsi users' personal information to the extent that your use of it matches Momsi's purpose of allowing people to meet one another. You may not use other users' information for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to terminate your Account if you misuse other users' information.
The rest of the content on Momsi belongs to us! Any other text, content, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, and other intellectual property appearing on Momsi are owned by Momzilla Village S.R.L, controlled or licensed by us, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property law rights. All right, title and interest in and to Our Content remain with us at all times.
We grant you a non-exclusive, limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable, license to access and use Our Content, without the right to sublicense, under the following conditions:
- you shall not use, sell, modify, or distribute Our Content except as permitted by the functionality of the App;
- you shall not use our name in metatags, keywords, and/or hidden text;
- you shall not create derivative works from Our Content or commercially exploit Our Content, in whole or in part, in any way;
- you shall use Our Content for lawful purposes only.
We reserve all other rights.
5. Restrictions on the app
We don’t tolerate inappropriate behavior like harmful, hateful, threatening, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or any content that is racially, ethically, sexually, politically, or otherwise humanly unacceptable or if it does not stand by the recommendation of the W.H.O ( World Health Organizations). You can report any abuse or complain about Member Content by contacting us at email@example.com, outlining the abuse and/or complaint.
We also want our users to respect Momsi. Scraping or replicating any part of the App without our prior consent is expressly prohibited. This includes by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces - unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us.
7. Third-party stores; premium services; in-app purchases