This is where you can find out how Momzilla Village S.R.L (“Momsi”, “we”, “us”, “our”) collects, stores, protects, and shares data about you (“Policy”). It’s best read alongside our Terms and Conditions, which you can find here.
When you’re using our Momsi mobile application ("App"), there is some information we collect about you, and you can share your information on the App with other users ("Users").
The Policy is intended to meet our duties of transparency under the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”.
1. Collection of information
Access to Momsi is granted in four ways: your Facebook account, your Google account, your phone number, and your Apple Id.
If you connect through your Facebook account, we will ask the following information to be granted from your profile, including:
- Profile Picture;
- Email address;
If you connect through your Google account, we will collect information about you from your Google account including:
- Email address;
In addition, access to Momsi is granted through your mobile phone number. We will collect your mobile phone number and any other information required to use the App that you provide.
2. Uses made of the information
We may use information about you, or technical information relating to your mobile device to:
- offer you our services and features;
- contact you with information about the App subject to the “Marketing” section below;
- respond to any queries you raise when you contact us directly;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- carry out internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, or for statistical purposes;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
3. Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your information, except in the limited circumstances described here:
Where we have your specific consent to carry out the processing for the purpose in question (“Consent”).
- Service Providers — We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us. We may share your Registration Information with these third parties, but only for the purposes of performing these functions and providing such services.
- Law and Harm — We will cooperate with law enforcement inquiries received from within or outside your country of residence. This may include preserving or disclosing any of your information, including your Registration Information if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with a law or regulation, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal request, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect our rights or property or those of third parties. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal obligation or right available to us.
- Business Transfers — In the event that Momsi or any of our affiliates are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
- Other Information — We may share or disclose aggregated or otherwise anonymized information with third parties for industry analysis and demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising.
4. Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be stored in the European Union as well as being transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") such as the United States. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services.
5. Marketing and push notifications
We may contact you using your email address which you can opt out of at any time by using the unsubscribe link in any of our communications.
If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
Upon downloading the App you will be asked to accept or deny push notifications/alerts. If you deny, you will not receive any push notifications/alerts. If you accept, push notifications/alerts will automatically be sent to you. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications/alerts from the App, you may opt out by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
6. Geolocation Information
Upon downloading the App, you will be asked to turn on location services. If you turn these features on, we may collect your device's geolocation data and save your device's coordinates to offer certain features to you. We may also use your device's geolocation information to personalize the App and make it easier for you to interact with other Users close by. You can control your location information settings in your Account settings.
Even if you have disabled location services, we may still determine your city, state, and country location based on your IP address (but not your exact location).
7. Log and Usage Data
Our servers automatically record information ("Log and Usage Data") created by your use of Momsi, which again helps us to improve our service. Log and Usage Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, access times, your mobile carrier, and search terms. Other actions, such as interactions with Momsi and advertisements, may also be included in Log and Usage Data.
8. Device Information
We may collect information about your device when you use the App including the unique device identifier, device model, operating system, and MAC address. In addition, if you permit us to do so, the App may access your device's address book and contact lists in order to offer you certain features of our Services.
9. What others see about you
Momsi is designed to make it easier for you to connect with other Users and to interact with them. When you register or log in to the App using your Facebook account, you may authorize us to access certain Facebook account information, including information you make available via Facebook, your friends list, current location and those friends you have in common with other Momsi users.
Your Momsi profile and other information you make available via the App, including information you provide directly or indirectly through Facebook (i.e., your Facebook photos, your name, age, approximate location, friends you have in common with other Users and other profile information), may be viewed and shared by Users with individuals who may or may not be Users or via third party applications.
When using Momsi you should assume that anything you post or submit on the App may be publicly-viewable and accessible, both by Users of the App and non-Users of the App, so please acknowledge and be aware of what you post, particularly when it relates to your children. We want to keep you safe, but we need you to help up.
10. Our Policy Towards Age
Our App is for grown up mothers. You have to be at least 16 years old to use the App. We don’t market to anyone under the age of 16 either. If we discover you’re under 16, we will delete your account.
11. Removing Momsi access
If you want to remove Momsi from your Facebook account at any time (and we hope you don’t!), you can do this by visiting the application settings on your Facebook profile and following the instructions to remove Momsi access permissions.
Even after you remove information from your profile, copies of that information may still be viewable and/or accessed to the extent such information has been previously shared with others, or copied or stored by other Users or to the extent such information has been shared with search engines. We cannot control this, nor do we accept any liability for this. If you have given third party applications or websites access to your personal information they may retain such information to the extent permitted under their terms of service or privacy policies.
If you want to delete your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Removed and deleted information may persist in backup copies for up to 30 days to enable restoration, but will not be available to others in the meantime.
12. Access to information
You may request, at any time, Momsi to provide you with information about the data it stores on you. In order to file a request, please contact email@example.com. We will process that request in line with any applicable local laws and our policies and procedures in place for dealing with such requests.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
We may revise this Policy from time to time. If we make a change to this Policy that, in our sole discretion, is material, we will notify you, for example, via an email. By continuing to access the App after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Policy.
Similar to other commercial websites and apps, our website and app utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Cookie Function and Purposes
- Analytics and research
These cookies help us to identify visitors so that when you’re logged in, you can enjoy Momsi’s offerings and localize your experience, such as when you’ve requested to view Momsi’s site in your local language or when you’ve asked Momsi to ‘remember me’.
- Security and site integrity
These types of cookies also help with our anti-spam measures and may help us to prevent phishers, scammers and other unauthorised activity.
- Site features and services
These cookies and local storage devices provide functionalities such as links to other social media sites and social plugins.In some cases, the site feature you choose may allow a third party to place cookies or local storage devices on your computer. The third party who places cookies on your device is responsible for how they process their data and Momsi recommends that you read their privacy policies. Third parties who place cookies on your device when you use Momsi include the following, and we have included a link to their privacy policies: Facebook, Youtube.
We need to use certain cookies and local storage devices to ensure our visitors have the best possible experience. These may, for example, assist with your navigation of our site, ensure pages load up quickly and respond faster to your requests for the site’s services.
If you would like to know more about cookies, including flash cookies/local storage devices, the following websites provide useful information:
For a video about cookies visit policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACHES OF SECURITY, DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, OR ANY LOSS OR UNAUTHORISED USE OF YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION OR OTHER DATA.
Momsi App is the property of Momzilla Village S.R.L and is registered in Romania under company number 41549198. Our registered address is Turda 121, Bucharest, District 1.
We welcome your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org